Saturday, June 30, 2012

Long Time No BLOG

Hey everyone!
Yes, it is true. Sadly, I have been out of blogging commission for a few weeks now. I have always had trouble keeping a tight regimen whether it's with my skincare routine or my diet! For the past few weeks I have been stressing over what it is that I am going to do regarding my living situation in New York in the fall. True, stress can bring about some great inspiration for SOME writers. But for me, not so much. Now that that problem is pretty much solved, I would like to get back into the swing of things and WRITE!

Being a creative writer, I have always enjoyed using prompts or exercises to push my creative imagination to another level. What about you? How do you get to a place where your writing is completely original and solely spontaneous? If you want to try something a little different, then check out the prompt below and post your response in the comment section! I would love to hear how it went for you or even see the result!

Good luck!

Love,
Gem

PROMPT:

a pie must be there on the second tuesday of the chinese new year

No comments:

Post a Comment